Friday, May 05, 2006

Insomnia.

Well, it's settled, I am going to have a sleepless night.

It is currently 1:51 am where I am and I am as wide awake as I was at 3:00pm yesterday afternoon. I am just going to stay up, and sleep after service tommorow.
I noticed a few people putting links to other people blogs and in doing so thinking up phrases or quotes to describe them instead of just putting their name. Since it seems like the thing to do, I thought I might do it myself.

One problem: I can't think of anything.

Oh well, there is always tomorrow..... or later today.

2 comments:

Dante the Inferno said...

...sometimes I just want to change them all back to names though :/

Nikki said...

I find myself in the middle fo a sleepless night myself. I just got into Dallas from DR and it is presently 1:54am. I must work tomorrow:(