Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Random Threats.



If any of you noticed I wrote the words "Random Threats" in the title section of the Paper that had the song list on the "Strange Place" CDs.

Well, That is what I have decide to Title this Project.
So from here on out it shall be referred to as such. :)

But If any of you are in expectation of the next theme, You will have to wait no longer, for today is the 1st.

Now, I know I haven't sent out the Arson CD's yet, but I should get them out this week, hopefully.
Life has a way of delaying things sometimes.

Well, On to the theme.

We have already burnt something. Something the law says we cannot burn.
So, now the law is after us.
They know we did it, and they know where we are, they are on their way to our house as we speak.

Our only option?
Run.

"Resisting Arrest"

That's right, As I said, these will be in progression. The cops are after us and the songs we pick to inspire us to get away might just save our lives.

These are not only songs of being chased. They can be if you wish, but also songs that we might hear if we had to actually exert physical force to keep from being subdued.

Songs that would give us that extra push to do what is necessary. Full of energy, and Inspiration.

So get to it! And prepare yourself, because the next 2 themes are likely going to be a bit more difficult to pick for.......

14 comments:

SillyAlicat said...

I am on pins and needles for this compilation. We greatly appreciate your hard effort... oh wait, you live in Ohio. Nevermind ;)

Johnathan Foster said...

well. said.

Jackie said...

hey, do you mind if i jump in on the cd i have the perfect cd for Resisting Arrest

Smapdi said...

Go ahead, the more the merrier. Especially since NO ONE has picked a song yet......

Her Henna said...

Henry Cow - Viva Pa Ubu

SillyAlicat said...

I've got a song! I was going to send it now but I am not home... school is very limiting.

Run, Run, Run- Phoenix

I think in a week I'll have 25 more options though.

abz said...

phoenix, good choice, i just saw em with french kicks. gr8 show! my pick is rescue me- zebrahead

Smapdi said...

Well Ruby, I can say for sure that you aren't the first one to pick a song that gave me a challenge as to where I put it......

Smapdi said...

That's It, Timmy?! That's ALL you could come up with?

I know you have more fitting music in your collection!

Oh well, this project isn't about my opinions, it's about yours :)

abz said...

wow, that IS lame! haha, seriously tho, sad.

SillyAlicat said...

I believe the blogging drama to be done. I don't think you should limit your posts solely to this. Your thoughts were greatly appreciated. Come back!

Smapdi said...

It wasn't really the "drama" that made me decide this. I just felt I was getting too involved. Spending too much time on it. So I figured I would limit myself

Dante the Inferno said...

NEW NOISE - REFUSED.

Smapdi said...

"Electric Suits and Cowboy Boots" By An Albatross.

Take it with a grain of salt, because it sounds harsh at first, but has really great music.