Monday, October 30, 2006

Bit of a hurdle to jump.

I was sitting here in columbus working on getting the songs in order for the Comps. and realized I have almost no picks for the Song's of Escape CD.

Scroll down and post them, or email them to me, or it's going to be one short CD.

I'm not in a hurry to get the "Songs to Die To" CDs done right now, so no hurry on that one. Arson an resisting arrest have a good array of choices, and I have all the songs in my possesion, so I will start sending out CDs soon.

I won't send them all at once so you have a little bit of time to soak them in before getting the next. Maybe like a week apart or something. I'll post again when I send out the first one.

Stay Tuned, Samed Darth Batman time, Same Darth Batman Channel.

P.S. Darth batman is a nickname I picked up over the weekend, long story, but humorous, maybe I'll tell it sometime. :)

No comments: