Saturday, October 07, 2006

Doubtful Dustin

Somehow I get the impression that this last CD isn't going to get too much Involvement...
Regardless, this one is the one I am most excited About, so I am going to post it anyways.

Lets see.... we have commited a felony, for whatever just or unjust reasons we might have had, we have fought the law, but the law won, and we have escaped their prisons.
What's next?
Could it be a happy ending?
I don't think so.
You see, during our escape we planned everything, made sure every guard was accounted for.
Put things in such a way that no one would notice we were gone until it was too late.

Everything.
But something went wrong, because when we thought we were home free a deafening sound came from behind us, and stopped us in our tracks.

We only have a few moments so choose wisely.

"Songs To Die To"

Make them epic, make them important, make sure no one will forget them.

14 comments:

Smapdi said...

My pick is "Providence" by Godspeed You! Black Emporer.

Hopefully it won't be alone.

SillyAlicat said...

I'll let the morning train ride be my compass to this project. Keep you posted!

SillyAlicat said...

Ok, I'm going to go with something bit more mainstream and classic.

My choice is Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now- The Smiths

It's an oldie but a goodie!

Jackie said...

I couldn't come up with something too creative but here's my pick

Center of the sun -
Conjure one

Her Henna said...

So many good songs to die to. Terribly enough. You're gonna have to help me on this one, Dustmonger.

"Decades" by Joy Division.
or
"2/1" by Brian Eno

Smapdi said...

I havnt heard the Brian Eno Song, so I will have to get ahold of it before i can decide.

SillyAlicat said...

I want to change my selection!

Smapdi said...

Then Go Ahead and do so.

I havn't actually been up to columbus yet like I planned. But am definately going up on the 28th, as a couple of my close friends have a yearly gathering where they hang out and make a huge vat of apple butter. And I wouldn't miss it for the world, So, you still have time to change your selection if you so please.

Dante the Inferno said...

EDIT THE SAD PARTS - MODEST MOUSE


But, yanno, in reality I'll prolly play Dead by They Might be Giants when I die. lol.

Dante the Inferno said...

...I haven't gotten any of mine yet. *sob*

Smapdi said...

No one has, because I procrastinated, then moved to somewhere where I don't have internet access. No internet means no ability to make compilations with songs I don't already have.

That does reminds me though, I owe Ally a "Strange Place" CD. I still have the extra one, just never have sent it out.

Stupid Inherited Procrastination Genes.

Dante the Inferno said...

Ah. The old SIPG. Bummer.

SillyAlicat said...

Send it! Send it! Or I'll pass along an evil message for you via John

(I hope he doesn't seek revenge for the toothbrush comment)

I think I want my selection to be Hallelujah by the fantastic Jeff Buckley. He makes me want to die everytime I listen to his albums so I think him fitting.

abz said...

hear you me by jimmy eat world. or possibly when paula sparks by copeland. i'm not entirely sure y.