Monday, October 02, 2006

I'm Still Alive

Well, Apparently when Our friend Athos decided to leave the internet, he didn't mean it lightly.

I knew his, and I guess now Our, landlords upstairs had provided him with a free connection to their wireless, And i thought that if i needed to work on the CDs I could reinstall it, do what i need to do and disconnect it again if he really didn't want it.

But it turns out he went and removed his ethernet card entirely.


I am at the all powerful library.

Good News Though.

I have to go back up north to get the rest of my things this comming weekend now that I have my first paycheck from my new hometown, and I know of some internet access I can use to get at least the first two Backlogged CDs done.
So I guess be expecting them in the Mail sometime in the next Few weeks.

I know it is past the first of the month, But I want anyone who is in any form still watching this blog to read this first, so I will return to the all powerful library in a few days with an update.

That's all for now folks.

P.S. This Past Watchtower study, "You Have Heard of the Endurance of Job", Was most excellent.

2 comments:

SillyAlicat said...

I am glad to hear you are alive and well. It seems September has been a chaotic month for all of us.

I am glad you are still a reader of my blog. I almost gave it up but then I decided I don't care if anyone reads it. I feel it and I want it put out there just so I can know it exists in tangible words. Maybe this is all nonsense. Glad you are alive.

Take care of your cousin, keep in touch and don't worry about the cds. You can personally deliver them next time you venture to the big city that is NY. Make sure to forward any new and wonderful music selections you have heard. I'm always in search.

I would've emailed but this is as good as certified mail. Stay happy. Be happy.

Ali.

Smapdi said...

Thanks Ali.

You blog for the same reason I do. Just to get some words out where there is proof they exist.

I mean a journal does that to, but no one ever reads another persons journal so for all anyone knows you could just be imaginging yourself writing in it, hehe.