Thursday, July 13, 2006

Short Update:

I got the CDs for the "Waking Up In A Strange Place" theme mailed out Yesterday.
So expect them in your mailbox soon, unless you live in the DR (Liz) because I have no idea how long it takes to ship there.

Current list of songs:
Linkage

Technically I should start making CD's tommorow, but I am a procrastinator (that means you still have a few days to pick a song Liz), so I can't guarantee anything. But I will definately have them mailed out this month. I hope to actually make some booklets this time instead of just a Piece of paper with a song list on it.

7 comments:

abz said...

not a fan of 14 balloons?? :P

Smapdi said...

well, everbody picking two songs was only for last time, so i had to pick the one i wanted to work with....

Smapdi said...

Now if Only I could figure out why I gave out my address... nothing has ever come in the mail.... hehe

Her Henna said...

HEYYYYY!!!!! That's Will Freakin' Oldham on 'Ruby'. Small world, as always.

Thanks again Dustironimous.

SillyAlicat said...

What is this about some cool cd being mailed across the country. "I WANT! I WANT! I NEED! I NEED "- Bob, What About Bob?

Smapdi said...

well, feel free to participate if you wish. I actually have an extra Copy of the last one, and havn't yet started burning the new ones, so you can have both the previous one and the new one, and contribute one for this theme if you wish.

Instuctions are here.
And my email is MusicConnoisseur@gmail.com.

Plus, it's being mailed more than across the country, I mailed one to the domincan republic, hehe.

SillyAlicat said...

I feel honored to be a part of this. I'm super excited!